Mono takes its inspiration from different cultures and combines this with modern design. Inspired by traditional rosaries, Mono symbolizes an ethnic fusion between Scandinavian design and South American craftsmanship. The brand was established in 2010 in Barcelona by the Swedish designer Camilla Brindfors who has experience in retail, advertising, fashion and interior design. The first collection started off with the Cross bracelets and since then, the Calavera, Pon Pon, Silver Cross and Gold Cross have been added.
Mono focuses on premium quality products and design. The Cross bracelets are handmade and come in 40 different colors, all with their own meaning and expressions – including; red – passion, love… blue – harmony, friendship… The idea is for one to start collecting them and make different combinations according to mood and taste.
The bracelets are getting very popular all over the world and adorn the wrists of various celebrities such as Erin Wasson and Kanye West… Mono gives you the opportunity to express your individuality with our wide range of colors, designs and endless combinations.
THE MEANING AND EXPRESSION OF THE COLOURS
- RED - passion, sensitivity, love
- BLUE – harmony, friendship, devotion
- GREEN – hope, balance, youth
- YELLOW - enjoyment, creativity, rich life
- PINK - kindness, sensitivity, pleasure
- ORANGE – party, pleasure, happiness
- WHITE – innocent, harmony, serenity
- BLACK – nobility, fidelity, seriousness
- PURPLE – tranquil, dignity, confidence
- GREY – modern, innovative